We're looking for a talented Product Manager to join our London-based team. As our first product manager, you will work directly with the CEO, setting out the strategy and direction for our product and platform.
You will have plenty of autonomy and accountability to drive the execution of the roadmap with a team of talented engineers and designers, from early-stage research through to launch and KPI-oriented iteration.
We are building the operating system for the $450Bn global accountancy and bookkeeping industry. Our platform manages and automates workflows that help firms collaborate better, stay on top of work & deadlines, and increase visibility across their firm.
Although we are just getting started, Pixie is already making a significant impact: thousands of accountants around the globe love our product and rely on it daily to get their jobs done.
To further accelerate our growth, we are looking for experts in their field to join our team and help us shape its future.
What you will do
- Deeply understand our customers, our target markets and their challenges
- Ruthlessly prioritise and execute a roadmap aligned to our business vision
- Conduct customer research initiatives, distilling your insights into actionable next steps and decisions
- Help set high-quality standards for our product delivery
- Coordinate product delivery across design, engineering, marketing and commercial teams
- Strive to create exceptional user experiences that solve real customer problems
- Help promote a creative, rewarding and results-driven culture
What makes you a great fit for the role
- 4+ years in product management roles, in B2B SaaS businesses, ideally in small business productivity software or fintech/accounting industry
- Strong technical/design acumen
- Proven experience setting and executing the product roadmap
- Able to analyse and interpret data and quickly take positive action
- Strong proficiency with qualitative and quantitative research methods and methodologies, including market landscaping and competitor analysis
- High-quality standards, great attention to detail and excellent copywriting skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to suit a variety of individual personalities and levels of seniority
- You love Kanban, Shape Up and Jobs to be Done!
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary of £55k-£70k plus 0.1%-0.3% equity
- Collaborative environment where you’ll learn about and influence every aspect of the business
- UK pension scheme
- 30 days of holidays, plus bank holidays and birthdays off
- Discretionary growth budget for learning (eg. books, courses), gym, etc.
- Flexible working policy (eg. working hours, remote vs. office) and holiday breaks
- Plenty of room and support to continue growing professionally