Pixie is the operating system for the $450Bn accountancy and bookkeeping industry. They are the unsung heroes of thriving small business communities around the globe, working hard to ensure clients are compliant, organised and prosperous.
Our platform standardises, simplifies and automates workflows, helping firms collaborate better and increase visibility over work & deadlines.
Although we are just getting started, Pixie is already making a significant impact: thousands of accountants worldwide love our product and rely on it daily to get their jobs done.
To further accelerate our growth, we are looking for experts in their field to join our team and help us shape its future.
We’re looking for people with experience within customer support, customer-facing jobs, and/or accounting to join our London-based Customer Experience team. Our customer support is online-only through a mix of self-service documentation, email and chat.
What you will do:
- Provide world-class customer service to all of our customers
- Review, prioritise and respond to customer support requests with high-quality, written communication
- Be an internal "voice of the customer" by sharing customer feedback trends with the product teams
- Contribute with ideas to continuously improve Pixie's customer support service, including identifying opportunities to improve self-service documentation
- Help promote a creative, rewarding and results-driven culture
What makes you a great fit for the role
- Exceptional customer service and written communication skills
- Curious, fast learner, comfortable with technology and keen to become a Pixie expert
- (Ideally but not a blocker) In the past, you worked at an accounting or bookkeeping firm for at least 1 year
Compensation & Benefits
- A collaborative environment where you’ll learn about and influence every aspect of the business
- Salary of £35k-£40k plus 0.1%-0.15% equity
- UK pension scheme
- 30 days of holidays, plus bank holidays and birthdays off
- Discretionary growth budget for learning (eg. books, courses), gym, etc.
- Flexible working policy (eg. working hours, remote vs. office) and holiday breaks
- Plenty of room and support to continue growing professionally