Pixie brings small accountancy and bookkeeping teams together to collaborate and deliver better service to their clients. Our software helps them manage work, clients and deadlines in one place.
We are building a sustainable, global business, backed by world-class angel investors who believe in our mission.
We are at an exciting inflexion point in our business and are looking for people who are experts in their field to join our team and help us shape its future while respecting our values:
- Go the distance
- Continuous learning
We are looking for a talented account manager to join our team. This is a remote position that requires an overlap with GMT through EST. We hire in any country within these timezone boundaries.
Your role will primarily consist of driving the onboarding, retention and overall success of our customers. We need you to take ownership and be able to execute without detailed processes and frequent direction.
Your immediate responsibilities will include:
- Lead customers from trial to successful retention.
- Perform 1:1 product demos, and help design and run group webinar sessions.
- Ensure all account issues are resolved quickly by leveraging our cross-functional teams.
- Encourage feature adoption by regularly meeting with our customers to learn about their evolving requirements and communicating relevant materials.
- Identify accounts that are likely to churn and work proactively to mitigate that risk.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and its customer base.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback to improve Pixie.
- Have 3+ years in account management, inside sales or customer success role inside a B2B SaaS business serving the accountancy/bookkeeping industry.
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility and communicate effectively.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to (internally and externally) influence others towards continuous improvement.
- Bachelor degree.
- Market-rate salary + share options scheme.
- Budget for WFH set-up, or co-working desk (when possible).
- Discretionary budget for learning (e.g. books, courses).
- Flexible working hours and holiday breaks.
- Plenty of room and support to continue growing professionally.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally and strongly encourage people from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply.